Cloudwater Brewing Co. Brewery
Cloudwater Brewing is a microbrewery located in Manchester. It opened around one year ago and nowadays we can consider Cloudwater like one of the best breweries in the UK. Recently they have got this award by Rate Beer. The master brewer has been brewed for Marble for a lot of years, so they are well experimented and now and now they are specialistic in modern seasonal beer. The brewery can be visited every Saturday where you can test around four beers and they don’t repeat a recipe.
At the moment, the beers that I could taste have been:
- Summer Range, Grisette: Saison of 3.5%
- Summer Range, Cream Ale: Cream Ale of 5.2%
- Autumn Range, Motueka Lager: Hoppy lager of 5.5%
- Autumn Range, Red Ale: Red ale of 4.8%
- Winter Range, Dark Lager: Lager of 5.5%
- Winter Range, Black IPA: A real hoppy black IPA of 6%
- Winter Range, Leningrad Sour: A collaboration of Yeastie Boys with 5.7%
- Winter Range, IPA: an American IPA with 8%
- Winter Range, Dr Rudi Lager: a nice 4.8% lager solution
- Winter Range, DIPA v2: one of the best British DIPA ever tasted!
- Spring Range, IPA Citra: one of my favorite hops in well balanced IPA.
Location: Units 7-8, Piccadilly Trading Estate, Manchester
Public Opening times: Saturdays at 11:00
More pictures: Link